Neem, also known as Azadirachta indica is called arista in Sanskrit- a word that means perfect, complete and imperishable is one of the most versatile herbs used in Indian Ayurvedic medicine. The oil is extracted directly from the neem.
- Cooling and soothing effect to calm pitta
- Cleanses and pacifies excess heat and irritation
- Promotes healthy skin
- Supports natural immune function of skin against unwanted microbes
- Neem Oil is the most cooling of all Ayurvedic oils. It is is the best choice for pitta-related skin irritations (imbalanced pitta often manifests as heat in the skin).
- Neem's intense nature alleviates the excess hot and oily qualities of too much Pitta, allowing the skin to replenish and rejuvenate.
- The natural antifungal and antibacterial properties of neem oil, and its applications to skin care make it a useful product to have in your medicine cabinet.
Pitta related skin irritations:: to replenish and rejuvenate skin:: Promotes healthy skin:: Supports natural immune function
of skin against unwanted microbes:: Bug Repellent, Antifungal, Antibacterial, Hair Conditioner, Birth Control, Mouthwash,
Cooling and soothing effect to calm pitta.
Ultimate BeautyCare offers 100% Secure payment with Full SSL Encryption
PayPal - Currently available in the following countries. For more details please contact their support team directly.
Stripe - Currently available in the following countries. For more details please contact their support team directly.
All online transactions must be linked to a billing address, so make sure you’re inputting the billing address just as it appears in your credit card details.
Please note: we don’t accept multiple forms of payment for a single purchase.